Your HNCO Care Team
Working together, this team has one goal: to provide comfort, joy, and meaning to every day!
Your Care Team includes:
- You and your family-you are in charge of your care!
- Your hospice aides help you with daily tasks like bathing and dressing.
- Your doctor continues to care for you. You may keep your family physician or choose our medical director.
- Your nurses provide skilled care, support and education about disease processes, equipment use, hands-on care, and caregiving.
- Your social worker assists with the effects of illness in your life like decision making, family discussions, emotional support, resources, etc.
- Your chaplain supports your personal spiritual beliefs and practices, providing a listening ear, prayers, assistance with memorial plans, and support in healing relationships.
- Your bereavement counselor helps your family deal with life transitions.
- Your volunteers are trained to provide companionship, practical assistance like running errands and transportation, and emotional support for you and your family.